Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inspiration.

No one ever tells you that as you approach the end of your Senior year, you will become closer and closer to new people. Making even more friends and getting even closer to the old ones. It's the most bitter-sweet thing I have ever experienced, but I am also extremely grateful for it. Two of the people that I've started to get closer to and some of the most amazing girls I have ever met. They are truly kind, beautiful, intelligent and hilarious girls who have begun to inspire me more than I ever thought they could. P & E have always been a part my friend group but this year, this month specifically, we have bonded over fashion, self-expression, and the stupid boys at our school. They have taught me not be ashamed of loving myself or my style. I'm not sure if they know the scope of how much they've affected me but I hope to pay them back in time :] Also, they are the only two people I've felt comfortable showing this too so if either of you are reading it, wassup girl!! ;] I hope that all of you have someone or multiple someones who inspire me the way these two girls do, and if not then be that girl for someone else.

xxo taylor


http://eandpguidetolife.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment