Sunday, January 8, 2012

And Here... We... Go!

I have been neglecting my lovely blog and I apologize. I will be posting my last haireography very soon and then I must come up with a new idea! I'll try to make it creative. I have so much to do this semester and am revving up to be a Super Woman!! I start working out again on Tuesday, homework is about to start drowning me again, One Act auditions are next week, and after that Juilliard auditions... yikes!! And then Math IA's, World Lit. papers, World Topics IA's then testing then more testing then graduation then Summer then college OH MY GOD!!
Okay. I will not let myself get overwhelmed.
I'm actually quite excited about everything :]
Well, that's all for tonight, just a little blurb.
Sweet dreams loves!

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment