Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

Got this idea from http://galadarling.com/, my self-love guru. So every Thursday I'm going to make a list of things that are making me happy or that I particularly love that week :] If I'm ever feeling low, I'll just look at my latest list and decide to focus on all the things I love about life!
Here we go!

1. SUMMER!
2. Family (I just had a ton in town for my graduation, which brings me to the next thing I love)
3. No longer being a high school student!!!
4. Waking up from bad dreams: I just had a horrible one last night and there's no greater feeling than waking up a realizing it isn't real
5. Sorry to get all cheesy on you but, my boyfriend C :]
6. Planning my road trip with my best friends J, A and S!! :DDDD
7. Being lazy
8. Working out and eating healthy (I feel amazing ALL the time!)
9. Conversely, those little mini diet coke cans. My big sister A was here this weekend and showed me how she squeezes a little lime into them. So good!
10. My dogs :]
11. Darren Criss.
12. Darren Criss.
13. Summer hats
14. New clothes :D
15. Pictures of Darren Criss shirtless
16. Cleaning out my closet and finding adorable clothes I totally forgot about
17. Laying out by the pool
18. Art projects
19. Not putting on makeup
20. Darren Criss


All righty, there's my list :] Remember to always be grateful and try to come up with your own list!

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment