Sunday, January 6, 2013

Healthy Living

So, last April I made a post entitled, "I Work Out" ( http://livenaturallyblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-work-out.html ) detailing my new lifestyle and being healthy and happy and working out and eating better. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have slacked off entirely this first semester of college and have zero excuses besides I love sleep. So, low and behold, I came home for Christmas and found that I weighed 150 pounds. Not too horrible, but on my 5'2" frame, it's a little noticeable. I've always been very self-concious when it comes to my body with a very active older sister and a lean little sister who towers over the whole family save our father at 5'7. I look nothing like the tan, blonde, beauties that are my sisters. I'm not saying I'm not beautiful, I honestly do think I'm pretty cute, just a much different cute than my sisters who look like they belong in California, while I look like I belong in like, Manhattan in the winter time. And in Texas, looking like you belong in California is easier than looking like you belong in anywhere cold. But! I digress. I am writing to inform all of you that I am once again going on a healthy journey, with a new and improved work out routine, that builds instead of just throws random and intense work outs at my body, and I've joined Weight Watchers. Something my parents have been on for a few years and absolutely swear by it. I've only been on for four days and I love it too. I am also trying to become vegetarian/vegan. But I'm letting myself take that day by day and just make more conscious choices since I eat meat really regularly. I am happy to say that today I have officially lost one pound! Not bad for four days. But I'm planning on taking it slow and focussing more on my healthy living than a number on a scale. So! Here is my restart to a healthy life, and I'm hoping planning to instill some lifelong healthy habits. Happy New Year, loves!!



xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment