Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Falling in Love Again

So I visited Carlos this past weekend and holy moly do I love this kid. We had an amazing time together and he explained how confused and stressed he had been but that now he knew all he wanted was to be with me (aw shucks). So yes this is just an update in case anyone who loves me happens upon my previous very sad post and wonders how I'm doing. I have fallen in love with him all over again and I've never been more sure that he was what I wanted. Long distance is really hard without the change and stress of your first year of college. And I'm sure we haven't worked out all the kinks yet, but we both know this is the real deal and we both want to make it work. So we will :] I just love him you guys. I hope everyone is having a marvelous Tuesday!

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment