Friday, April 27, 2012

And Now For Something Entirely Irrelevant!

I've decided to create a new segment devoted to completely irrelevant things that pretty much no one but myself will care about :] Today's Irrelevant post is about Alicia Silverstone. If you've never seen the movie Clueless, then, first, shame on you and second, you have not lived. Not many people appreciate the greatness that is this movie, but I can quote the entire thing and learned many life lessons from it. Anyway! Alicia Silverstone plays Cher, who represents Emma from Jane Austen's novel, Emma. In it, this actor Jeremy Sisto plays a guy named Elton, obviously representing Mr. Elton who's in love with Emma in the novel. Anyway, all of this is just a back story. Jeremy Sisto is now in a new tv show called Suburgatory about a single dad and his hipster, activist, teenage daughter who move from New York city to a suburb and their life adjusting to it. It's not the most smartly written or funniest thing on tv, but I like it. So, I was watching a few nights ago George, Jeremy Sisto's character, has a new love interest named Eden. She looked familiar and once she started talking I realized THAT'S ALICIA SILVERSTONE!!!!! DDDD: I fuh-reaked out! My mind was totally blown! I mean, here are these two actors who were in a movie together like, 20 years ago or something and now they're playing love interests!! I dunno. I thought it was pretty damn amazing. Anyway, I was just so thrilled and couldn't think of anyone who would even remotely care about this as much as I do, so I decided to blog about it :] Hope y'all had a glorious last full week of April and have an even more glorious weekend! Prom is tomorrow, so you know there'll be a post about my fab outfit and even more (redundancy) time :D


















xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment