Sunday, September 9, 2012

E's Beautiful Playlist

My dearest E, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get this up. But here it is! As you've asked, here is a playlist of some beautiful music, either in message or melody. Enjoy! <3

Mightiest of Guns- A.A Bondy
For You- Angus and Julia Stone
And the Boys- Angus and Julia Stone
Murder in the City- The Avett Brothers
Just a Game- Birdy
Sea of Love- Cat Power
The Scientist- Coldplay
Like a Star- Corinne Bailey Rae
Clementine- The Decemberists
O Mistress Mine- from the "The Tempest" soundtrack
Sleeping- The Swell Season
End of the World- Ingrid Michaelson
You Are You Are- Lucy Schwartz
Rosie's Lullaby- Norah Jones (this has been my obsession for years and years and years)
The Mermaid Parade- Phosphorescent
Dream- Priscilla Ahn
Lullaby- Priscilla Ahn
Duet- Rachel Yamagata
Hazy- Rosi Golan ft. William Fitzsimmons
Eet- Regina Spektor
Poses- Rufus Wainwright
Video- India Arie
Brown Skin- India Arie
Your Song- Elton John cover by Ellie Golding
Trouble Sleeping- Corinne Bailey Rae

These are songs that I find just gorgeous and really calming. I hope you enjoy them :] there's a mixture of genre, so I'm sure you'll find some favorites :]
I miss you so so much!! Love you E <3

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment