Friday, September 21, 2012

Freaking. Out.

I AM GOING TO ACL!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.
Yes.
Austin City Limits.
Yes.
I am soooooooo excited!!!!!
So excited that I can't even make this an eloquent blog post.
I'm kind of worried about myself.
Because I've never actually been to a real concert. And I'm about to see almost every one of my favorite bands. I may go into shock.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!


Anndddd!! I haven't even told you the best part.

MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO!!
And a shit ton of my friends live in Austin.
And my friends A and M are going too!!
And I get to see my big sister!!!!
Like.
Holy shit.
I did not think things like this happened.
I am so freaking excited.
Now I am going to list the bands I'm going to see because I can think of nothing else fuck homework!


The Wombats
Tegan and Sara
Trampled by Turtles!!!!!
Alabama Shakes!
THE BLACK KEYS!!!!!!!! (this could only be made more perfect if they play songs from BlakRoc)
Bombay Bicycle Club
Metric
Big Gigantic
Band of Skulls
The Shins!!!!! :DDDDDD !!!!!!!!
Gotye
Kimbra
Stars
Two Door Cinema Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Lumineers!!!
THE AVETT BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Childish Gambino!! :DDD !!!!
And, of course, the one and only Red Hot Chili Peppers!



I have lost all ability to even. I can't even. Words are not real.

okay bye



xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment