Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Busy Bee...

I know, I know. I've been neglecting you. I am truly and deeply sorry but I have been busier than Jay-Z and Beyonce before she got pregnant! ... I also apologize for that joke. I am happy to say that my both my EE and my TOK essays are completed and turned in! It still hasn't set in. But I am wayyyyy excited! Now tonight I just have to wrap up my Group 4 science project and come up with my IA question for World Topics, then after I make up stuff in Physics and Math Studies I can finally relax and enjoy the holiday season :] For my readers (I don't think I actually have any readers, but maybe someday...) who are unaware of the ridiculousness that is IB, it's a different type of diploma program that requires the teachers to torture their sweet and lovable and naive students with various research papers, science projects and Internal Assessment projects. It's glorious. Also, as much as I complain about IB, I love it and the completely familial feel every class has :] Anyway! I've basically just taken a long time to say I've been crazy busy but a new hair post is imminent! I already know what I'm going to do and have worn it out :] Until then my loves!!

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment