Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ode to My Boys

I just want to take a little time to send a shout out to my IB boys. My school doesn't have much in the way of decent guys, but the majority of them are in my IB class. They aren't the coolest or smoothest or bro-est guys, and they get way too excited when I bake cookies or if they get a mini foosball table as a Secret Santa present, but they are the kindest boys I know. They came to my defense when Gabriel's best friend started telling me how it was my responsibility to salvage mine and Gabe's friendship. Saying "Just fucking kick him in the balls." or "Fuck him, he doesn't deserve you to forgive him." or  "Just ignore the kid." We all started to get closer as an IB family this year and I'm trying to find more ways to show these guys how much I appreciate them :] They really are genuine and kind and most of the time, fucking hilarious. They also don't think I'm a total freak even though I prance around the class room, sing about half of what I say and put shoes my hands and run around Biology singing "My hands are feeettt!!!!" Usually they play along. I love them very much and would like to put it on record that when I bad mouth the shitty guys at my school, they are 100% exempt from that. 

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment