Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dream Prom

So! I've decided to give myself a challenge every week. Something to help me love myself :] Eventually it will be to find my ultimate dream gown for prom :] Considering I adore dressing up, I am already looking around for Prom dress ideas :] And! I have DECIDED! :D It's Senior Prom. I have to go all out. So I'm going to go with sparkly, and, of course, floor length. I would loveeeeee some sort of jewel encrusted dress :] Of course, I need to find a cheap version of the following photos, but these are my dream dresses :]



 
           











I think the one on Cameron Diez is my ultimate dream :] But my dress last year was champagne so I may want to go with a color this year. Oh well, depends on what I find!

Challenge this week: find something I love love LOVE myself in :] I don't have to buy it, I just have to see how hot I am ;]
Happy fashion hunting!!

xxo taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment