Thursday, December 22, 2011

Haireography for the Week of Dec. 4th-10th

Okay! I know I have majorly been falling down on the job on posting these haireographies :[ I'm so sorry! But thankfully E helped me and now I've got three posts to churn out tonight!! This first one was the easiest for me because I just got my hair cut so I didn't have to do any styling. (I have styled it the way my hair dresser Mickey did, and it still looks great!) Anyway, I decided to get bangs :D and he showed me how to have messy curls and how to style my bangs. So first! A picture :]


So, if you want this look, here's what you've gotta do:

1. Get cute bangs! These bangs are thankfully really low maintenance and can be swept to the side if need be. But if you want to have the Zoey D. effect, after showering comb through your hair and then use a round brush and a hair dryer so they fall the way you want them to.
2. Apply some sort of heat protection to protect your beautiful locks!
3. Divide your hair into about three sections.
4. Use a one-inch barrel curling iron to curl big chunks of hair and apply heat for about 30-50 seconds.
5. After you finish your curls, apply a light hold hairspray.
6. Floof and enjoy the compliments :]

It's very basic and easy, but is a great every day look and is very natural :]

No comments:

Post a Comment